The scope of the integrated management system of AS Saku Metall Uksetehas is the design, production, sale, installation and after-sales service (maintenance, warranty and repair work) of fire protection products, metal, profile products, sectional doors made of steel, aluminum and other materials. Sale, installation and after-sales service of lock systems and automation (maintenance, warranty and repair work). Installation of construction openings.
By guiding principles, we mean the general understandings we have adopted in the field of quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards.
Open certificates here:
The guiding principles of AS Saku Metall Uksetehas’ quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety
- We offer our products to customers in accordance with the requirements of legislation, product standards and management systems and we also require this from our subcontractors.
- We ensure the compliance of products with the requirements through employee development, self-control and motivation.
- We develop employees’ environmentally friendly attitude through waste reduction and sorting.
- We avoid pollution and conserve and preserve natural resources through the sustainable use of electricity and fuel.
- We continue to improve our quality, environment, health and safety activities, implement and continuously improve our management system to improve performance;
- We are aware of the health and environmental risks arising from our business activities and strive to minimize them.
- We create a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and employees and use such working methods to prevent accidents at work. We involve all employees in creating and maintaining a safe working environment and set the same high standards and conditions for employees as for ourselves;
- We communicate openly, honestly and clearly with our employees, customers, government agencies, local authorities, communities and partners on quality, environmental, occupational health and safety issues.
- We apply new technological solutions, materials, raw materials, production processes and working methods in our activities, which help to save natural resources and enable the efficient production and distribution of energy to implement the group’s strategy and vision.